2270רוני מתכתב עם נערים באתר אטרף ואז עובר להתכתב איתם בואטסאפ ממספר 054-6860421,. רחוב הסיון 6 אשדוד לאתר של המטרידן לאתר של רוני הרברבן וחובב הנערים
לעמוד האינסטאגרם של רוני קורוטקוב https://www.instagram.com/ronikorotkov/?hl=en
לאתר העסקי שלו https://www.ronikorotkov.com/
כמובן שהשיחות ואטסאפ שמורות בנייד שלנו ונוכל להציג במידת הצורך. (הסרטון של אחד השיחות שלו בואטסאפ בפניכם)
Roni Korotkov from Ashdod was caught attempting to get to know a little bit better a young boy he meet on a dating web site, when the boy brushed him off he was disappointed, later he claimed he doesnt even go on gay dating web sites
לעמוד הפייסבוק של המטרידן מאשדוד (שהוא סגר)
צפו בעורך דינו של הפדופיל מסביר כיצד למחוק ראיות מפלילות ל""פדופיל סמוי" ותבינו למה פדופילים מסתובבים בחופשי.
Roni Korotkov קורות חיים רוני קורוטקוב
Address: 12 Har Gilboa st. , Ashdod, Israel (רוני גר עם אמא שלו ברחוב הסיון 6 באשדוד)
Phone (cell): +972-54-6860421
Birth date: 1.2.1981
Page 1 of 2
2008 – 2013 Tel-Aviv Engineering College; B.Sc. in mechanical engineering.
1999 – 2001 Navy College in Acco
Practical Engineering degree (two-year engineering degree)- Mechanical
1995 – 1999 IDF Navy School, specialized in naval machinery
Graduated with honor
2016 A registered engineer in the ministry of economy and industry in Israel,
Engineer No. 20584055
2016 A member of the Israel Organization of Consulting Engineers and Architects
2016 A member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), member No. 4655866
Noble Energy inc.
2013-Present Facility Engineer
Working in Ashdod Onshore Terminal as a facility engineer and the representor
of the engineering department in the Operations team.
2013-2016 Offshore Operation Engineer
Worked offshore in two weeks' rotation at Tamar and Mari B platforms,
managed engineering projects and Manager of Change (MoC) coordinator and
CH4 Engineering (www.ch4.co.il ) , parallel to my Work for Noble
2013-2017 CEO and founder of an engineering company, that operate in the following
Fields of the NG industry:
Aviv AMCG: working on several projects:
• Lead designer for low pressure distribution gas networks of center
and north distribution companies (SuperNG and Merimon).
Designing approx. 150 KM of pipelines and several gas stations.
• Expert engineer for high pressure transmission pipeline that Aviv
AMCG is planning for the natural gas authority (NGA), high Geopolitical
importance for the state of Israel.
• Expert engineer for low-pressure distribution pipeline to Jerusalem
that Aviv AMCG is planning for the natural gas authority (NGA).
• Consultant to Miluot plant's conversion to NG.
• Be'er Saheva technical college: Head of NG studies
Page 2 of 2
• Merimon NG north distribution company: Pipelines and stations
designer, consultant to operation and maintenance issues
• Plants conversion to NG: Consult to several plants that are about to
convert to NG in Israel, performing safety training in NG, consulting
in front of the Israeli Institute of standards (SII)
Negev Natural Gas
2010 -2013 Operation and maintenance manager (O&M); responsible for the operations
and maintenance in the company: wrote the company's specifications for
operation, emergency procedures and gasification philosophy.
I was also the company's representative in the building committee (south) and
managed all statutory related projects in the company.
Company's representative in committee 407 at the Israeli institute of standards
(SII) dealing with Natural Gas related codes and standards.
Israel Natural gas lines
2009 – 2010 Chief maintenance teams, head of maintenance department – equivalent to
2006 – 2009 Maintenance Team Leader – during my term I was responsible for 400 Km of
high pressure pipelines, PRMSs and valve stations.
2004 – 2006 Technician: my duties included: planned maintenance, repairing gas related
equipment. Those activities were applied on gas pressure reduction systems,
block valves stations, hot water systems, filtration systems and related
assemblies and apparatuses. First technician in Israel to be appointed as a
technical expert by the DVGW, the German gas and water institute.
Courses and additional education:
– CSWIP 3.0 – Visual Welding Inspector – Level 1 – Aberdeen, Scotland
– Pneumatic systems by Pietro Fiorentini – Italy
– DVGW certified for maintenance and operations
– Metering, communication, flow computers and gas chromatography basis –
– Pneumatic systems by RMG – Germany
– Polyethylene certified welder (in line with to EN-13067)
– Process Safety Engineering, in Houston TX
– G-4 Gas conditioning and processing by PertoSkills (Huston)
– Basic Offshore Training: water survival + SWET, safety and offshore
– Offshore Hydraulic Crane Operators Course
– Crane & Equipment Rigging Course
– G-5 Gas conditioning and processing by PertoSkills- special advanced
Languages: Russian – mother tongue, Hebrew – excellent, English – excellent